Tuesday, July 28, 2009


It's been a busy week with Taylor and Addy over. I've forgotten how much work having two little girls can be! It makes me wonder how I ever managed with my own six....all I can imagine is that I must have been fantastic! And much younger.....much more energetic.....etc.


We are leaving Thursday morning for Vegas. I'm not looking forward to the drive.....actually maybe I am. I should start being more positive about it. It'll be great to have Barron's undivided attention! I won't have to compete with the garage, or yard work, or other things he wants to do around the house! And the scenery between here and Vegas is beautiful! I do love the desert and mountains.


I wanted to get my hair cut and colored before our trip to Vegas. So, as usual, all I had to do was mention it to Valerie. She came over yesterday and did it for me. What would I do without you, Val? Thank you for always being so willing to do my hair. I love you.


I'll post again after our trip.


P.S. Cheryl, you're in our prayers!

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

You are so welcome mom! We had fun and I'm glad I was able to go over

Cheryl said...

How are you??? Can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? That is if you want one... :)

cheryl2mgibson at yahoo dot com