Sunday, July 27, 2008

OK, here goes.......my first post totally on my own! I'm use to Val doing this for me as I'm new at the blogging business.
This morning we went to church. It was really nice. I have to say that I do love going to church. I'm not always excited about getting up early but I always love being there. In Relief Society today our lesson was on being born again. Funny as I seem to always use the term "born again" to discribe people who I consider fanatics about religion. So, I've now repented.....and I'm working at being more Christ-like and less judgemental.
I talked to Seth last week and he gave me Feb. 24th for Barb's due date. We are excited about having another grandchild. Seth is going to be a great daddy! When I saw him with Lolli last March I knew a baby would be good for him. I'm just surprised he figured it out as soon as he did! We're (I'm) hoping for a boy this time around. The fact that this baby will be born perfect with no health issues goes without saying.....that's why I can hope for a boy!
We are also looking forward to going to LasVegas on Aug. 10th. We'll be hooking up with Eldon and his family, and Cheri and Jim. We do this every year and it's awsome! I love spending time with family!
Now that Val has got her sisters and I blogging I'm hoping that her brothers (or Clare and Barb) will jump on the band wagon and join us. It'll be a great way of keeping in touch. I will continue to look forward to my webcam sessions with Lolli and Cheska so this will NOT replace that!
Just a quick note to my kids.........all of them, including Jon, Chris, Clare, Cheska, Lolli, Barb, and our expected little bundle.........I love you all! You each bring me so much joy. Life without family would hardly be worth living. Thanks for being.

3 comments:

McRae Family said...

Way to blog mom. You are so sweet!! And we love you too. Hopefully everything is all in order now so I don't have to keep helping you all the time. I just wish you didn't have to be so needy :) Love ya, and I hope you know I'm teasing...I'm happy to help

Chipsie said...

awwwww thanks mom! we love you too!

G Gang said...

Grandma-licious! Ok, that's the only time I'm call you that. I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I spied it from Val's blog and your blog already looks better than mine!
I'm sorry we missed you the last time you were out here - it's been a while since Bella has seen her honorary Grandma & Grandpa. Hope to see you soon!
Katie