Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun With Val & Mom

I had a great day today. Val came over early this morning and we mostly just played all day long. And, we both stuck to our diets! How great is that. I love when one of the girls comes over to play.
As always, we ended up at Joann's. We love that place and I had two coupons. Val ended up buy fabric to make a quilt for her bed. Twelve different prints of black/white fabric. It's going to look awsome. We came home and cut out all the squares so now she's taking them back to her house to sew them together. Sarah, she saw the quilt you helped me finish and it inspried her! We are turning into a bunch of quilting "bee's"!
When dad and Sam got home she cut dad's hair. Now she's on her way to Gary's. I miss her already.
I'm really looking forward to our Vegas trip. One week from tomorrow!

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

aww, thanks mom. I miss you too. We'll see though if I actually start sewing the quilt by myself!! Love ya and thanks again for a great day and feeding me so well

poopie said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!! I miss you guys! I wish I could be with you guys!!