Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference

Well, another conference has come to an end. Kind of sad. We stil haven't been able to watch what we recorded from Saturday. This week for sure. All in all, a great conference. Dad and Sam went to the Priesthood session and they both really enjoyed it.

After the first session this morning there was a comercial about keeping a journal on-line. So I went to the site and signed up! It great! You really have to do it. It's going to be so much easier than writing in a book. They even spell check it for you! Anyway, check it out.

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

I haven't checked it out yet but I will soon. I guess my blog is my journal. It was very good though, I have to agree. Its always great to watch. We've decided to keep the tv off on sundays other than church related stuff. Its a little hard to gt used to but I'm really liking it!

Chipsie said...

I loved conference too! its amazing what was said was just for me!