Sunday, August 3, 2008

Theresa To The Rescue

This was a fun week-end for me. Especially Saturday. I went to a World Ventures convention all day.......from 9am-3pm. I went with Heather and her parents. I learned alot and hope to get this business up and running SOON!
Sam had a date with Heather's daughter Amilyn that afternoon. So.....poor Theresa gave up her Saturday morning to sleep in so that I could drop Sam off at her house on my way to Heather's. I just couldn't see driving all the way to Mesa in the am, just to go home, pick Sam up and drive him back. Also, that way Amilyn didn't have to drive all the way to Tolleson.
Sam had a great day because Theresa and him spent most of the day together. They always have a good time messing around.
Then instead of driving home just to turn around again to pick Sam up, I stayed with Theresa most of the evening! I'm sure Theresa is familyed-out!
After Sam left I offered to take her to dinner. Well, both of us are dieting so she had other plans. Instead we went to the fruit market to get stuff for a stir-fry. The market was packed! I'm sure we spent half an hour in line! But it was well worth it. We went back to her place and she made me an incredible stir-fry. I told her it rivaled dad's......he makes an awsome stir-fry. The jury is out as far as who's is best! After dinner we talked, laughed, and watched u-tube videos.
Thanks Theresa, for a great evening.

2 comments:

Chipsie said...

awww, mom i had a good time too, thanks for the company especially at the farmers market, time would have gone by really slow if you weren't there.
ps, i know my stir fry is better than dads, but to help him keep his head up we will say its a toss up.

McRae Family said...

sounds like lots of fun!! I'm glad you guys stuck to your diet, I wasn't as good at the reunion, but I tried to hold back a little. Thanks for the fun memory you left me, I loved it!!