Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Arizona Monsoon Sunset!


Lately I have been so into clouds and sunsets! They are just so beautiful. They always have been but now that I have a decent camera, I just seem more aware of them.....or at least more aware of capturing them.

This picture was taken last night around 7pm, just before the sunset. It looked like we were going to get a much needed storm but we didn't. Other parts of the valley did, but we were passed by. Oh well, maybe next time.

The picture doesn't do it justice. Like snowflakes, I've discovered that no two clouds are alike. There was so much red in the sky last night, it was incredible! I love the beauty that surrounds us. We are so blessed.

Have an awsome day!

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

that is so beautiful. I wonder where I was that I was too oblivious to notice it. Just a few more days for your Vegas trip!!

G Gang said...

Awesome picture n nh n hmjkjujyjhiu
By the way, Bella says hi. That's what all that jiberish is.