Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Morning With Nathan & Lolli-pop!

Just a quick blurb (is that even a word?). I got a call from Nathan this morning and he was home babysitting Lolli. He called to see if I wanted to see her on the webcam.....DUH! Of course I did! Anyway, it was so fun watching her. She's growing so fast and it made me miss her and Cheska. Lolli is rolling over, and getting up on her hands and knees and trying to crawl! It's the cutest thing. She seems so strong to me. And CUTE......I've never seen a more cute baby (other than my own!). Her hair seems to be growing in nicely.....no more bald spots that I could see. I even got to talk to her on the phone. She smiled so big for me. Then when Nathan took the phone away, she started grabbing for it! My head is swelling!
I'm hoping that when we get some more ram put in this computer that I'll be able to post some more pictures of Lolli. I'll try with this post but it may or may not work.
And of course, it's always nice seeing how proud her daddy is of her! Nathan is a wonderful dad. I always knew he would be. This afternoon he was going to take Lolli to her aunt's and then take Cheska and three other kids to the science center. He loves that stuff!
That 20 minutes made my day! Thanks, Nathan.
Dad and I are getting excited for Vegas! Only three more sleeps! Dad is so in need of some time off and away from Honeysmell.......or Honeyhell and he calls it.
That's it for now. I love you guys!

1 comment:

McRae Family said...

I love being the first one to comment on your posts!! Maybe that means I spend too much time on the computer. What a fun morning for you! She is getting so big, I just can't believe it. Hopefully I will get to meet her one of these days before she gets too big!