Friday, September 19, 2008

And The Winner Is....VALERIE!!!

Congratulations, Valerie! You have just won a fun filled day with mom! I know you're busy and probably don't have the time so.......instead, you get to pick what I serve for dinner on your birthday! It's on a Sunday this year, so it works out perfectly. Let me know what kind of cake you want too. Sorry Theresa, you'll have to have what Val's having. Next time be the first to answer the quiz question if you want to pick! So, this is an open invitation to all the kids, dinner at my house on Oct. 19th to celebrate birthdays for Theresa, Nathan, and Val.

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

Yeah! I'll have to think about it and get back to you about it. I still have another month though so I have some time

Chipsie said...

what question? i have no idea what your talking about! it don't matter anyways Valerie has great taste!