Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JON


Just a quick happy birthday greeting going out to Jon! When we talked to him he and Sarah were eating Mexican food...his favorite! He did manage to get Sarah to a real restaurant as Sarah would have taken him to Taco Bell! She's her daddy daughter! Actually, Barron is always really sweet at taking me somewhere nice for my b-day.


I was looking at different blogs today and came across a very neat quote. I wrote it down so I could blog it! This is to my family...


If I know what love is, it's because of you.


I love you all! Happy Birthday, Jon.

3 comments:

Chipsie said...

Mom the only reason i have love in my life is because of you. i love you so much, thanks for the constant reminder! i love you!

McRae Family said...

What a sweet little quote, I love it. Thanks for posting, and I totally agree with Theresa! We learned about love from such a young age in our life and that was all you guys. Love ya!!

poopie said...

AWWW MOM!!! You are awesome! I love you guys!! Jon was in such a cranky mood yesterday, but you guys singing accually made him smile, so THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!! I love you guys