Thursday, September 18, 2008

OoooAhaaa, Target, my favorite!

I went out this afternoon to Target. All I needed was a "ring" for the quiet book I'm making for Lolly. Of course, I can't go, get just what I need, and leave. Target isn't just a store, it's an experience! Especially when they have lots of new mark-downs! So, as usual, I walked the circuit! What fun. Backpacks are 75% off...let me tell you, it's hard to walk past and not buy one when the price is SCREAMING at me! But I did...not without first texting Theresa and Valerie to ask if they needed one (birthdays are coming up and "clearance" stuff is always a big hit!). At least for the credit card! Oh, no! I should have texted Nathan too as his birthday is also on the horizon! Nathan, if you're reading this, let me know!

Ok, pay attention, there's going to be a quiz at the end of this post...

Also, all their linens and bathroom stuff was on sale. So, I bought us a new bedspread. First off the old one is getting ratting...really...the stuffing is coming out! Also, I'm tired of it. It's been around for over five or six years now! BORING! Our bed needed a facelift! Naturally, I've been keeping my eyes on the look-out for a while now. Well, you guessed it, today was the day! Unfortunately, the selection was pitiful at best. Two colors to choose from. BUT, I found a fairly nice, much needed bedspread. Regular price, $49.99. My price, for being at the right place, at the right time, $12.48! That's right, boys and girls...$12.48! You heard me correctly, I said $12.48! Let me say again, also, I LOVE TARGET!!!


At first I debated because the color wasn't exactly what I had in mind. But the price was right. And I figured for $12.48, I couldn't go to wrong. Well, I got it home, put it on our bed, and I think I really like it...now I just have to make sure dad likes it. Not that he really has an opinion on this sort of stuff, but it's always nicer if he likes it also. I'm sure when he finds out it only cost me $12.48 he'll LOVE it!

I'm also posting pictures of a couple of towels I've made dad in the last little while. Mind you, they weren't as expensive as the $12.48 I paid for the bedspread! I found these at Walmart for $2.00 each. Dang, I'm good! No wonder dad keeps me around!

Ok, quiz time. How much did I pay for our new bedspread? The first one to comment back on this blog with the correct answer, wins! This is NOT an open blog question so you'll be on the honor system!

UPDATE: Pictures not downloading right now for whatever reason so I'll post them later.

2 comments:

McRae Family said...

$12.48!! What do I win?

Chipsie said...

ok i have opened your site 6 times this evening and this is the first time this post came on. what the freak