Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Heather


We had a really fun and nice day today. Heather's family threw her a surprise birthday party this afternoon. It was fun being around her family and seeing some of her friends that I know. Her parents are great and they always make me feel so good. And I love her kids. It's wierd to think that when we first met, Griffin was just a newborn baby! Now look at him! Her daughters are more beautiful every time I see them. I can't believe that Meghan is getting married in just three weeks...how freaky is that? They are all great kids and it was fun being with them. I seemed to be the only one with a camera so I made sure that I got a picture of Heather with all seven of her kids. It was a great time. Heather and I have been through so much together.....

the best of the best and the worst of the worst. I'm so thankful for her friendship.

2 comments:

Chipsie said...

Happy birthday Heather! it is so good to have friends who you can always count on.
is Griffin the tall one? wow i haven't seen him in years apparently!
it was good to see you for a bit mom! i love you!

McRae Family said...

I can't believe how old they are all getting! Crazy!!! What a fun day, spending time with friends...its great to have friends like that!